The Box Office opening hours are 10am to 6pm Monday to Sunday or 30 minutes after the advertised start time on performance nights.
There is a 50p booking fee on tickets bought online, in person and over the phone.
Choose your ticket online 24 hours a day
You can pay by cash cheque or National Theatre Tokens as well as most major debit or credit cards
If you book 10 or more tickets you will get the 11th ticket free of charge. This applies to most events – some hires are excluded. For larger bookings contact the Box Office.
Under 16s, students, senior citizens 60+, claimants of disability benefits, registered unwaged and equity members. Proof of eligibility will be required. Concessions apply to most events – some hires are excluded
Refunds & Exchanges
Tickets may not be refunded unless an event is cancelled. Tickets may be exchanged for another show for a charge of £2 per ticket
Discounts & Promotional Offers
Please note we reserve the right to introduce and remove discounts and promotional offers at any time. We will not refund the price difference at any time if tickets were purchased prior to a discount or offer being advertised or introduced.
01874 611 622
National Lottery #ThanksToYou
Terms and conditions
● One National Lottery ticket provides 20% off up to a maximum of 4 tickets for Horrible Histories at Theatr Brycheiniog.
● All National Lottery games qualify for 20% off (including both National Lottery draw-based games and National Lottery Scratchcards). Proof of purchase of a National Lottery game can be either a hard copy ticket or a digital ticket.
● The offer is valid on tickets bought from Monday 3 to Thursday 6 December 2018 only. Theatr Brycheiniog is open daily 10am – 6pm.
● This offer is running on a first come, first serve basis.
● Theatr Brycheiniog has the right to refuse entry in the unlikely event of the venue reaching capacity as well as other circumstances outside of its control.
● Tickets can be bought with the 20% discount at Box Office only when visitors arrive with their National Lottery tickets.
● In the event of queries on the day, the duty manager’s decision is final.